Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Public Option Is Not Dead: Here We Go Again!

Senator Harry Reid announced yesterday that the public option is not dead and will be in the new health care bill he is bringing to the Senate floor.

These power grabbing, electorate ignoring "representatives" of ours still don't get it. They don't understand that the majority of American's do not want their government run health care plan. Or, maybe they do get it and just don't give a rat's ass what we want!

No matter which poll you look at, the majority of American's do not want the public option. However, the Anointed One does, so good old Harry and the rest of the liberals in the Senate and House are obliged to get in line and bow to the Anointed One's wishes. They will cram what they want down our throats whether we like it or not. It's the Liberal Way. We had better just sit down and shut up; because "they" know what's best for us. We, the mere peasants, are too ignorant to know about such things.

If there was ever a time to make our voices heard it is now. Will they listen? Probably not. They will continue on their merry way, taking away each and every freedom we have left while they march our entire country toward bankruptcy.

What am I going to do? I'm going to step-up my individual pressure on my senator (the liberal Kay Hagan) and my blue-dog congressman (Heath Schuler) in my attempt to be heard. Will they listen to me and my fellow Western North Carolinians? I hope so.

Hagan and Schuler: You better listen, because if you don't I will do all in my power both in this blog and in my everyday interactions with others to get you fired come your next elections. And as for the Anointed One: I'll be working to fire him, too.

That is, if they let us vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails