Monday, October 26, 2009

Just Thinking

I know I'm getting older and my mind isn't always as quick to "get" things as it used to be. I should have started paying closer attention to politics when I was younger.

I thought Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State. Why then was John Kerry picked to read the riot act to Afghanistan's President Hamid Karzai? True, Kerry was in Afghanistan already, picking up some valuable press time for himself. Maybe he was just there when Comrade Obama made the decision to encourage Karzai to submit to a run-off election since so many of the votes for him had been obviously fraudulently cast.

I also think it strange that our government officials are so concerned about 'fair' elections in other countries while seeking to ignore obvious voter fraud here in the United States (ACORN comes to mind here and the recent fraud allegations in New York).

The more I pay attention to politics the more I see what a tangled mess of interconnections it is. More than my old brain can comprehend sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails