Sunday, January 17, 2010

Obama Heckled in Mass

Like everyone else, I have watched Obama on television at least once a day since he took office. I was watching his campaign appearance for Martha Coakley to see what he would say and was amazed.

To my knowledge, for the first time out of all his multitudes of speeches, the Great-One was heckled.

It was one of those moments you don't forget. Finally, security at a rally had failed and a real person got into the event! And they didn't like Obama and his message! Oh joy!

As a result of the heckling, the teleprompter got ahead of the President (someone will lose their job for that, I'm sure) and he was reduced to sputtering and stammering. The teleprompter was quickly backed up and the speech got back underway.

Barry's usual arrogant composure had been ruffled, however, and he didn't recover right away.

I don't really think the appearance did much for Coakley. I know it did a lot for the rest of us. We finally got to see Obama heckled. At least where he could hear it; we've been heckling him via our television screens for months now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails