Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hope and Change in Massachusetts

I've been up since early morning watching the news, Legal Insurrection's live feed, Twitter feeds, and ever other source of information I can find on events in Massachusetts.

I'm praying enough Brown supporters get out and vote to make it a victory, no, a landslide victory for Scott Brown.

A landslide victory will send a clear message to our run-away government that We-the-People are fed up and aren't going to take it anymore.

Any victory will be wonderful, even a tight race with a loss will send a message; but to get through to the thick-headed, we will do it our way liberals; we need a landslide.

As someone commented on one of the sites I visited this morning (Twitter or Legal Insurrection's live feed, sorry I forgot which one it was): 'A landslide today will give them warning of the tsunami in November.'

Lets Roll, Massachusetts! Get out there and elect Scott Brown!

2 comments:

  1. This is one of those times I wish I had TV. According to Drudge Coakley conceded. Feel like doing a happy dance with me?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Yes! I see a full Snoopy dance! - Nancy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails