Sunday, January 17, 2010

Brown has Scared the Bejebers Out of the Dem’s in Mass.

I'm not a resident of Massachusetts, but am watching the Senate race there with interest.

I'm absolutely gleeful that Scott Brown is leading in the polls. My husband and I both shout "Go, Scott, Go!" at the television every time we hear more encouraging news.

I get much of my information on the Brown vs. Coakley race from William A. Jacobson's blog, Legal Insurrection. He's honest and I trust what he says. Reading his blog this morning (well afternoon) I see that the liberal bloggers are approaching severe panic mode due to polls that show Brown with a narrow lead. They are sinking to new lows in an attempt to smear Brown's reputation and credibility at the last minute.

Figures.

If you can't win on merit, win by telling lies on your opponent.

Now, the Liar-in-Chief is in route to "help" pull Coakley out of the fire. I hope it is the kiss of death for her campaign.

Scott Brown is our last hope to head off the run-away Senate. No matter where you are in this great nation, do what you can to support him.

Go, Scott, Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails