Monday, March 1, 2010

Fed Up – Yes I Know I’m Rambling…

I'm getting depressed over this entire health care thing. Obama, Pelosi, and Reid are going to do their best to force it down our throats by reconciliation. They may succeed in doing so. We have to face that fact.

My worry is what will happen next? Will the American people roll over and play dead? Will we just wring our hands and weep over the fact that "they" didn't listen to us? Will we buckle down and try to work harder and more hours just to pay the increased taxes this terrible bill will lay on our shoulders? What will we do?

The hours and minutes are ticking onward toward the death of the United States as we know it.

The cult following that elected Barack Obama president has doomed us to life in a carbon copy of European nations or a second revolutionary war to save our nation. Which will it be? I have no idea. Are we still cut from the same cloth as the Founders? I hope and pray we are.

The good thing about the health care bill is that it doesn't take effect immediately (the taxes do, however). There is a chance we can overturn the democratic majority at the ballot box this November with representatives pledged to repeal the health care bill. Maybe they will even call for investigations into the backroom deals made by Pelosi and Reid. Maybe they will vote to impeach Barack Obama. Ahh, but that is the stuff of Patriot dreams.

I'm going to keep up the fight by calling and emailing my representatives, even though I know they aren't listening and don't care what I think or want. Never in my life have I felt so helpless at the hands of my leaders. Never!

I am sickened and fed up with our leaders and their godlike assumptions that they know what's better for me than I do. What about you? What do you think? Are you fed up too?

1 comment:

  1. Ditto. I don't know why these people just ignore us. AND Pelosi says the congress has to pass this even if it costs them their careers.. Too much underhanded negotiating..Everything is hidden from us. It has to stop. My talons are in front, and I won't let go. Grey Owl

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails