Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Reading List

Anyone who knows me, knows I love to read. My choices of reading material will vary based on my current interests. Right now the books I'm reading, or have stacked on the coffee table to be read, include the following:

  • Culture of Corruption, by Michelle Malkin [Reading this now. Have to stop ever so often and marvel at the corruption of the people we elected to high office in 2008]
  • Glenn Beck's Common Sense, by Glenn Beck. [Read and may read again. Contains full version of Thomas Paine's Common Sense pamphlet from Revolutionary days. A great read and very informative book. I highly recommend it.]
  • The 5000 Year Leap, Principles of Freedom 101, by W. Cleon Skousen [I have read some of this, it is outstanding]
  • Uprising, by David Sirota [Not yet read]
  • Liberal Fascism, by Jonah Goldberg [Not yet read, but high on the list for next]
  • The Making of America, The Substance and Meaning of The Constitution [Not yet, but if I'm going to argue about politics, I need to know the thinking of the Founders.]
  • Nineteen Eighty-Four, by George Orwell [Not yet, but sine we are living it NOW, I thought I'd add it to my collection]


     

I may review some of these books on these pages at a later date. In the meantime, consider adding them to your reading list. I'd also be happy to hear your suggestions. My coffee table can hold a little more weight.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails