Monday, September 7, 2009

The Political Granny: Who I Am and What This Blog is About

I am a woman who has grand and great-grand children. I have never been political until the last election. I've voted since I was old enough to register, but have never been a member of any political party. I always vote for the person I think can (or will) do the best job.

Up until a few months ago, my blogging consisted of my gardening blog and the blog I help my cats write. Then I got real worried and upset by the direction our country is taking. I joined some online political groups, then I began writing on another blog about politics. The "political" blog had started out as a place for random thoughts about many things.

Time has passed and I decided to start this blog, which will mainly be about politics and my thoughts on the country, history and the direction of the country. I'll probably rant and rave a lot. don't we all nowadays?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails