Saturday, September 12, 2009

9.12. Protest March in Washington Today

Protesters of Obama's domestic policies will march in Washington, DC today. Oh, how I wish I could be with them. The protestors will march from Freedom Plaza to the National Mall, where there will be a rally. The event will be reported live on Fox News and C-SPAN from 1 p.m. until 3 p.m. on Fox and until 4 p.m. on C-SPAN.

The web site, Freedom Works has put up a web page following the march with updates to be added as the day progresses. They have a link for a live internet viewing of the march provided by C-SPAN.

I am one of many who would love to be there but can't. I will be tuned into Fox News to watch Glenn Beck's coverage of the march. If you can, watch and see democracy in action.

God bless America!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for keeping us informed. I have been on the road "all" day. I am just getting settled in for the evening. I have covered several Virginia counties today in my travels, but had a wonderfully blessed day and praising GOD for that.
    Thank you for being you! love, andee

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails