Saturday, May 22, 2010

On Top Of Everything Else…

Granny has had two weeks of computer hell. Now, for a person completely addicted to computers and to one certain computer for blogging, this was not good. It was said blogging computer that decided to bid me farewell.

In the period of making the decision to purchase a new blogging computer and getting it ordered and delivered, the oil spill turned from disaster into mega disaster, Arizona managed to do the right thing and piss off the Obama regime and Mexico (you go Arizona), the apology tour continued with China (of all countries) being told how sorry we are that our bad-boy state, Arizona, decided to pass a law that over 60% of American’s approve of, and the list goes on.

It’s probably just as well that I couldn’t chime in. I would have probably said things that would have caused an influx of black SUV’s into my neighborhood.

My new blogging computer arrived yesterday. I’m in the process of figuring it out. It’s a laptop, so I can blog while in front of the television watching Fox News with my hubby.

Hubby sometimes has some very insightful comments on what’s taking place in our nation. I assure you I will steal them and put them in these pages (without permission or giving him credit) whenever possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails