Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Much Ado About Nothing

After reading the article in Rolling Stone about General McChrystal, I am at a total loss as to what the media frenzy is about. Very few quotes are directly attributed to the General and those are not at all derogatory to the President. In fact, most quotes are from un-named staff members.

I read the article slowly, I took my time and looked for the comments the media had led me to believe were there. I found nothing of the sort.

Is this a diversionary tactic to take our minds off the oil spill, the economy, illegal immigration, more job killing legislation and many other possible events that are much more important? Probably.

Or maybe Obama just got tired of McChrystal and wants him replaced?

The end result of reading the article is that General McChrystal is being thrown under the bus. I just don’t know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails